- Two layer PCB breakout board for LGA-16 (4x4x1.1mm) – Hand solder capable.
- SMD Molex socket type: 53261-08
- PCB dimensions: 22x26x1mm
Parts are sold separately. In kit option all parts are supplied and are ready to solder by customer or in assembled options boards are supplied with parts mounted to the PCB.
Soldering breakout PCB
Elements can be soldered with a hand iron or using solder paste with laser cut stencil or paste applied with syringe.
Stencils for soldering the breakout PCB are sold separately.
Sensor specification and datasheet
Sensor has user-selectable full scales of ±245/±500/±2000 dps angular rate speed. It is capable of output acceleration data with the 105/208/420/840 Hz rates.
The device may be configured to generate event signals using independent Data Ready/FIFO/Programmable interrupt events.
The I3G4250D has an integrated FIFO buffer allowing the user to store data in order to limit intervention by the host processor.
I3G4250D Sensor Features
- User selectable measurement ranges: ±245/±500/±2000 dps angular rate speed.
- Angular rate speed resolution up to 8.77 mdps/LSB
- Built-in digital High-Pass filter
- Angular rate speed output data rate up to 840 Hz.
- Operating voltage 2.4-3.6V
- Supply current less than 6.1mA
- Operating temperature range -40 – 85 degC
- Interfaces: SPI (=<10MHz), I2C(=<400kHz)
Maximum non-destructive acceleration 10000g for 0.1ms
Sensor is suitable for
- Vibration measurement
- Platform stabilization
- Speed measurement
- Motion control
- Motion capture
Standard C platform-independent drivers for MEMS motion and environmental sensors : st.com
Android sensor HAL for MEMS motion and environmental sensors: st.com
- Small dimensions
- PCB can be screwed or glued to the object surface
- Additional transistor and LED connected to the interrupt pins
- All I3G4250D signals connected to the Molex socket
- Gerber file for the SMT stencil to download
- Sensor footprint designed for hand soldering