3 axis MEMS Accelerometer EVAL BOARD - LIS3DH
LIS3DH MEMS, 3-axis, ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g, digital output, low voltage, linear accelerometer, breakout board
The LIS3DH has user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals using two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself. Thresholds and timing of interrupt generators are programmable by the end user on the fly.
The interrupt signals can be connected to the transistor driving LED. The interrupt signal INT1 is default connected to the on-board LED. Both INT1 and INT2 are connected to the MOLEX connector.
The LIS3DH has an integrated 32-level first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer allowing the user to store data in order to limit intervention by the host processor.
LIS3DH Evaluation Module Features
- User selectable ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g measurement range
- Up to 1mg resolution
- 12bit ADC built-in
- Built-in digital High-Pass filter
- Acceleration measurement bandwidth from 0Hz, up to 2688 Hz
- Output data rate up to 5376 Hz
- Operating voltage 1.71-3.6V
- Supply current less than 0.2mA
- Operating temperature range -40 – 85 degC
- Interfaces: SPI (=<8MHz), I2C(=<400kHz)
- Maximum non-destructive acceleration 3000g for 0.5 ms, 10000g for 0.2ms
Sensor is suitable for
- Motion and free-fall detection
- Inclinometer applications
- Digital level
- Vibration measurement
- Platform stabilization
- Speed measurement
- Two layer PCB breakout board for LGA-16 (3x3x1mm) - Hand solder capable.
- SMD Molex socket type: 53261-08
- PCB dimensions: 22x26x1mm
- Small dimensions
- PCB can be screwed or glued to the object surface
- Additional transistor and LED connected to the interrupt pin
- Sensor footprint designed for hand soldering
- Gerber file for the SMT stencil available for download
- SDO – Slave Data Output
- SDI – Slave Data Input
- SCL – Slave Clock Input
- CS – Chip Select
- INT2 – Programmable Interrupt pin
- INT1 – Programmable Ready/Interrupt pin
- GND - Ground
- 3.3V – Supply Voltage
How do you rate the product description? Rate it:
Do you have any questions? Would you like to send an inquiry? Send us a message.
LOW PASS FILTER,